ASVCT Sunday Rides
This is a fundraising event for “Skill Development Classes and Online Workshops“.The purpose of skill development classes is to support budding entrepreneurs, businesses that suffered during the corona pandemic, and people who wish to start their businesses. In this initiative, ASVCT.org invites various organizations, clubs, and individuals to participate in this event and help us to raise funds for this cause. The riders have to choose their own location, timings, and distance to participate in this event on any Sunday after participating. On successful completion of this adventure ride, riders will be duly honored and their profile as generous donors/supporters will be displayed on our web portal.
- To Participate fill out the registration form at our website https://asvct.org/riders-submission-form/.
- It is very easy to participate in this Challenge, you just have to Ride a motorbike wherever you are.
- On completion of the activity. Share the images and video of a ride on our website. The link for submission will be provided after registration.
- You can do this activity any/every Sunday
- Participants will have to ride on his / her own responsibility, minors are not allowed to take participate in this expedition.
- The participant has to like our official page and share his / her image of riding at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ASVCT.Help/
- ASVCT in any way will not be responsible for any untoward incident if it happens.
- ASVCT recommends you take every precaution and follow traffic/COVID pandemic rules/protocols.
- This is a global event anyone can participate in it.
- The riders have to choose their own location, time, and distance.
- Any Gender
- Age ( 18 years and above)
- Participation fee – Rs 249/-
- Appreciation Letter
- Your Customized Social Media Posts
- Showcase your activity on our website and newsletter
- Your review video clips in our closing ceremony of this event.
- Free one-day online digital marketing workshop by ASVCT. org.
- 50% discount coupon for the resident workshop of HealMe Health portal.